Leuchtturm1917 Classic Notebook Medium (A5), HardcoverSKU: LEUC-CLASSICS-NOT-A5MD
This hardcover, thread-bound notebook with 251 numbered pages, 8 perforated and detachable sheets and expandable pocket. The notebook has a blank table of contents, page marker, elastic band fastener and opens flat. The book is made of ink-proof, acid-free paper (FSC-certified 80 gsm paper) which is slightly chamois colored paper to improve readability. There is a sticker for labelling and archiving. Dimensions: 5.75 W x 8.25 L in (145 x 210 mm) – Approximately .75 H in. Choose from optional ruling types.
The Brand Leuchtturm1917
“Writing by hand is thinking on paper. Thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures. Memories become stories. Ideas are transformed into projects. Notes inspire insight. We write and understand, learn, see and think – with the hand.” Leuchtturm1917
Classic Notebook Medium (A5) Specifications
- 251 numbered pages
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- Expandable pocket
- Blank table of contents
- Page marker
- Elastic band fastener
- Thread-bound book opens flat.
- Ink-proof paper (FSC-certified 80 gsm paper)
- Acid-free paper
- Sticker for labelling and archiving
- Slightly chamois colored paper to improve readability.
- Dimensions: 5.75 W x 8.25 L in (145 x 210 mm) – Approximately .75 H in
- The Leuchtturm1917 A5 Medium Notebooks coordinate with Leuchtturm1917 A6 Pocket Notebooks, Sketchbooks, Pen Loops, Pens and Pencils, which are sold separately.
Classic Notebook Medium (A5) Ruling and Color Options
We carry 3 ruling options and multiple color choices.
- Ruled – A clear layout with lines. Line spacing is a standard 6 mm.
- Dotted – Discreet dots, set at a distance of 5 mm, help to write in a straight line as well as serving as a template for creating tables and drawings.
- Plain – White pages. No margin, no date. Just the page number in the lower corner of the sheet.
Leuchtturm1917 Details Make All the Difference
“We have designed our notebook very carefully – down to the last detail. The pages are numbered and there is an empty table of contents for you to make it easier to organize your notes. There are several perforated pages at the back of every notebook – just in case you want to share a note with someone else. All books come with a set of self-adhesive labels which help you archive them.” Leuchtturm1917
About the Brand and ManufacturerFounded in the year 1917, LEUCHTTURM can now look back on over 100 years of experience in the manufacture of high-quality stationery. The family firm is now in its fourth generation, with Axel and Max Sturken managing this Hanseatic company since the 90s. They are guided by the idea of producing well thought-out notebooks and planners which meet their customers’ high standards of quality and are a pleasure to use. When developing their products, they pay attention to every detail - because details make the difference. Characterized by a love of the product, functional details, outstanding quality and a wide range of colors, what LEUCHTTURM1917 stands for - above all - is a clear design language, which has won many awards. At LEUCHTTURM1917 they are led by their conviction: thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures. Memories become stories. Ideas are transformed into projects. Notes inspire insight. We write and understand, learn, see and think – with the hand.
|Dimensions||8.25 × 5.75 × 0.75 in|
Black, Lemon, Navy Blue, Pacific Green, Port Red, Rising Sun, Sage
There are no reviews yet.