TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALES OF PRODUCTS
Last Updated: July 5, 2022
THIS WEBPAGE CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU: (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS; (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE; OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TERMS OF SALES
These Terms and Conditions for the Online Sales of Products (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products through https://portalofhope.com (the “Website“). These Terms are subject to change by PORTAL OF HOPE, LLC, a Pennsylvania limited liability company (referred to as the “Company”, “us“, “we“, or “our“, as the context may require), without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Website. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
2. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) Prices posted on this Website may be different than the prices for the products that are offered on other websites or in physical retail establishments. All prices, discounts and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes, duties, charges for shipping and handling or other similar expenses. All such taxes and charges will be added to your order total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) We may offer from time to time promotions on the Website that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
(c) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept most major credit/debit cards, as well as PayPal and Amazon Pay, for all purchases. You represent and warrant that: (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete; (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase; (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Website at the time of your order.
3. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping and delivery of your order.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
4. Returns/Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Website as final sale or non-returnable, and subject to this Section 4, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided a request for Return Authorization for such products is made within thirty (30) days of shipment with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition and are unaltered, unused and re-packaged in the original packaging.
You must obtain a Return Authorization from us before shipping your product to us. No returns will be accepted and no refunds will be issued without a Return Authorization.
To request a Return Authorization, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page of the website, located at https://portalofhope.com/contact-us/.
We will not issue a refund for products unless the products are received by us within ten (10) days after the issuance of a Return Authorization.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items, including all shipping and handling charges advanced by us, if any, which will be deducted from the refund amount. You bear the risk of loss during shipment.
Refunds are processed within approximately two (2) to five (5) business days of our receipt of the merchandise following our inspection of the items to ensure that the products are in their original condition and are unaltered, unused and re-packaged in the original packaging. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Website.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS (1) DESIGNATED ON THE SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE; (2) THAT CONTAIN CUSTOM EMBROIDERING OR MONOGRAMS; (3) THAT ARE NOT RETURNED TO US IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION AND HAVE NOT BEEN UNALTERED, UNUSED AND RE-PACKAGED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING; OR (4) FOR WHICH A RETURN AUTHORIZATION HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED BY US.
5. Warranty Disclaimers. ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY: (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF: (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE; (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
THE LIMITATION(S) OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Website for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
9. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions/orders, epidemic, pandemic, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Website is operated from the United States and the Company’s principal place of business is located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All matters arising out of, or relating to, these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms shall be instituted exclusively in either: (i) the federal courts of the United States located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania; or (ii) the state courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania located in Lehigh County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
11. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
12. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
13. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not, and are not, intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide; or (ii) by posting to the Website. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us through the “Contact Us” page of the Website, located at https://portalofhope.com/contact-us/. We may update the web address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Website. Notices provided by transmission through the “Contact Us” page of the Website will be effective one (1) business day after they are sent.
15. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms (or, at the option of the applicable court, tribunal or arbitrator(s), limited to the minimum extent necessary) and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.